
So last week we had our big snowstorm Monday night and were out of school the whole week. The kids went back to school Monday and Tuesday... and then it was Deja Vu all over again! This is what met us when we opened our garage door.

No one was too excited about another snowstorm so close to the first... especially Randy. It was almost up to his knee!

I did try to buy another snow shovel but everyone was sold out. Poor guy! I told him I would switch out but he's a trooper... he did the whole thing all over again.

Our official count this time was 15 inches, but it felt like so much more.

Austin was the only one who wanted to get out and play the first day. Randy did take the kids another day sledding. They were once again out of school for the remainder of the week. Believe it or not, but they did pretty good! We never really got cabin fever.

This is usually what parking lots look like, not driveways!

The Thursday of this week, we had record breaking lows of -28 degrees! We were colder than Alaska, Germany, all over the place. I believe we were mentioned on the national news stations because it was so cold. But one week later...

We had record-breaking highs! I believe we hit 74 degrees! That's right... if you don't like the weather in Oklahoma just wait a minute. It will change! This time Randy finished the sidewalks in shorts!

Oh yes... that snow is coming right at me! My husband is such the jokester! Got to always watch out for him! :)

This was more of mine and Avery's kind of weather! She finally ventured out of the house this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment