We've been hearing and seeing all the snow storms across the country, and I guess it was now our turn to experience it! We had one other snow fall before this that took us out of school for a couple of days, but nothing like this!
This was our driveway after a few hours of our "blizzard". Randy decided to make it a two-round session because he was afraid of how bad it would get if he didn't start shoveling right away. Official snow fall for Bartlesville was 16 inches!
But the real story was the snow drifts!! It was so crazy... you could see our grass in some areas and then other spots had 4 feet of snow! Here is a picture of Randy and Addie in our front walkway, which was pretty deep. But right next to them by the front window...
It was even worse! Look how high that is!!
No, the door will not be opening... because the snow is right up next to it!
Here is a better view! I had to stop the kids a couple of times from opening this door... there is just something so tempting about all that snow falling into our house!
The snow started Monday night, so the kids have been out of school all week. And it was just announced that they will still be out of school tomorrow (Friday).
2 comments:
That looks so fun though! I know it gets old, but for a few days its so pretty! I wish we were there for that. They cancelled school here today and there is not one bit of snow. There is a little bit of ice and everything is shut down. Sam is home from work! I didn't know your house was for sale? Do you have a house picked out that you are moving to already? Good luck!
Our house has been up with a realtor since August... it's been a long few months! We have an idea of what we will do next but everything is on hold til we sell! I'm so ready for this part to be over! I've been a crazy woman trying to keep the house clean... my poor kids!
Post a Comment