
Wow! Halloween time again! I know it sounds kind of mean, but I'm never really big on Halloween. I hate spending tons of money on Halloween costumes when they wear it once... but luckily we had three different events to go to so it helped justify some of the costs. Plus we had a borrowed costume and one that didn't cost anything! Yippee!! :) These pictures were taken right before we left for the trunk-or-treat at our church.

My sweet little Ashton bunny!! Can there be a cuter bunny?!?! I don't think so! She actually wanted to be a pig but I couldn't find a cute pig nose and ears, but I loved these bunny ears and tail, and luckily she agreed. And the ballet outfit is now part of her dress up clothes so she wears it all the time!
And then I also had the cutest cat ever... the ONLY cat I love!!! Addie got a black leotard and ballet skirt too that is now in the dress up clothes and is worn all the time. Reusable costumes... the only way to go!!

Here is the no cost costume!!! Austin wins! :) He really wanted a morph costume that was very expensive but we talked him into being a cowboy because we already had everything for it! So handsome!! I LOVE it!!

And have you ever seen a gorgeous witch?!?! Well, now you have!! Such a CUTE costume that Avery borrowed from one of her friends! We had the black skirt and black shirt, and I found the orange and black tights at Walmart, the only thing I had to get extra for her outfit! So sure, its stressful at first trying to figure out what they are going to be and getting them all ready in time... but they always turn out so dang cute that I really can't complain!!
No comments:
Post a Comment