
After over a month of living in our new house, we finally have internet service!!! I have so much to catch up on... starting with this year's Walk to School Day! Of course, we were walking from a different house this year, so once again it was all new to us. We left with plenty of time on our hands. I borrowed my friend Megan's stroller so I wouldn't have to worry too much about Ashton. We had another busy street to cross, but not quite as busy as the highway we crossed last year. And we lucked out! No cars when we got to the intersection, we walked right up and crossed the four lane road. Ashton and I weren't so lucky coming back, we had to wait quite some time to safely cross. When the kids arrived at school the PTO was waiting outside to hand out prizes for all kids who walked to school that day. It was a beautiful day to walk and the kids did great. Avery keeps asking me if she can walk to school now that she has done it, but it is definitely not something I would want them to do on their own! But it was a great warm-up for the event to come after school... the Bruin Mile!!
No comments:
Post a Comment