Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Addie's Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Addie's class took a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch again this year. And you know me, if it's to the Pumpkin Patch, I'm there!! Addie's class was first on the hayride to go pick out their special pumpkins! She is always so sweet with Ashton when we come to meet her at a school event.
Here is Addie's perfect pumpkin she picked out to bring home.
So then, of course it was time to pose for the camera!
Ashton didn't get to pick a pumpkin to take, but she did find a couple to take pictures with! After that we went back to the playground and let the other classes pick out their pumpkins.
Back at the playground, we played on the monkey bars, (which I was completely amazed that Addie went across it all by herself)
and swung on the swings,
and stood in line for turns on the pumpkin bounce! This was a big hit, we did this a few times!
There were also some baby goats and pigs to feed. We spent a lot of time here, Addie loved feeding the animals!
Ashton wasn't quite so sure! She would put a piece of grass through the fence but once the animals came over to eat, she would just drop it.

Then we headed back over to the playground area for a few more cute pictures. Addie the scarecrow...

and Ashton in the Pumpkin Patch Jail! She looks a little too happy to be in jail! It was a fun day and I'm so glad that Ashton and I got to join Addie in the fun!

1 comment:

Springers said...

Your girls are getting so big, and they're so pretty! The pumpkin bouncy is new, huh. Sounds fun! I love fall!!