

While we were out taking pictures, we used that opportunity to make a really cute collage for Father's Day. We combined these four pictures into one big frame for Father's Day that Randy took up to his office and put on his desk. We also made him a cute jar full of Hershey Kisses with a label that included one of the kids' primary songs. "Put my arms around his neck, hug him tight like this, pat his cheeks and give him what... a GREAT BIG KISS." The kids had a fun time making both of these gifts for their dad. I think they enjoyed it so much because of their great love for him. Randy is an amazing father and I feel so lucky that my children have him in their life. As hard as he works at his career and giving back to the community, I see his efforts even more so with the time and love and effort he puts into his children's life. Thank you, Randy, for being such a loving, fun and involved father!! We love you!!


No comments:
Post a Comment