Saturday, June 30, 2012

Gymnastics!!

The girls begged and begged me to put them into gymnastics this summer, and I caved.  Austin and Avery both did golf camp, and then on top of that Austin had baseball and Avery had soccer- so I needed to have the girls be involved in something and this seemed like a good idea.
 And believe me, it WAS a good idea!  Not only were they good at it, but they loved it!
 We went two times a week, but everyday when they woke up they asked me if it was gymnastic day.
 And ever since summer has been over.... they ask me if they can go back to gymnastics.  I think I'm about to cave again!
I figured this would once again be the last time we did gymnastics.  I had already thought this once before and got rid of all their cute leotards.  So this summer I just bought shorts and tank tops to wear because I didn't want to spend the money on leotards again for just a summer... but we might have to invest in a couple!  I love this picture of Ashton and Sam!  The Christiansen's and the Hubbard's also took this summer which made it fun for me to have friends to talk to too!  So who knows... there might be more gymnastic pictures in years to come!

No comments: