Last summer we took family pictures. I don't think I will ever forget that day. Everyone was miserable in the 5pm heat. Sweat was dripping from my back and I was trying to smile while Randy was complaining under his breath about the whole thing. I promised then and there never to take pictures with my sweet companion in the summer time again! However, I did go ahead and take pictures of my kids this summer! We have an old Train Depot in town that now serves as our Chamber of Commerce office. But I've always wanted to take pictures there so that's where I took the kids for some updated pictures. Here is my beautiful Avery girl... growing up so fast!
I decided to just take these pictures myself just in case they complained as badly as they did last summer with our photographer... but they actually did pretty good! I'm sure I promised them something after these pictures were taken! Here's my handsome boy, Austin!
Unlike their dad, these kids have been in front of the camera from birth! They have an obsessive mom dying to catch just that right picture. They don't mind posing, it's in their blood! I love this picture of Addie!
And I tell ya what, if this picture doesn't scream Ashton I don't know what does! This picture totally captured her personality!
So even though it's not quite a family picture session, I was pretty happy to get some great pictures of the kids this summer. We continue to love our journey in this life and try to find joy everyday! And sometimes that means letting daddy sit a couple of sessions out!
We are loving school being out and look forward to a great summer!





No comments:
Post a Comment