Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!  This was how we started off our morning.  Some cinnamon rolls, a few kiwi, and even a little chocolate.  It's Valentine's day, we can get away with it!  These flowers actually aren't for me though!  Jordan was so sweet and called me up to get flowers for both my mom and Sara.  

 This is what I spent doing the whole day before Valentine's Day!  Both Austin and Addie wanted to hand out mustaches.  Ashton did the chocolate hugs and kisses!

 Avery leaves for school so much earlier than the other kids, I didn't get a chance to take a picture of them together!  I had to pick her up for a dental appointment so I grabbed a quick pic of her before I took her back to school.  She's so beautiful!  I love the red jeans today!

I signed up to help with Austin's class for the Valentine party.  Here he is decorating his cookie.  

I snuck down to see Ashton at her party, I love that she's still so excited to see me!

 I finally found Addie already at lunch in the cafeteria!  She took her lunch today and had a special Valentine's treat in her bag.

 When I got home I had flowers from my Valentine who has always been so good to me and who I love with all my heart!  Hope everyone felt loved and special today!

No comments: