Saturday, February 22, 2014

Imagine Dragons Concert

My first concert was when I was a senior in high school I believe and we went to the Tulsa State Fair and listened to Little Texas.  Ok, maybe I was a junior.  But our friends thought it would be a fun Christmas present to get tickets for our girls to go watch Imagine Dragons.  They have some great songs, and their lead singer is Mormon.  It was a great idea, the girls were so excited!

All of a sudden, we were the cool parents!  They didn't even mind that we came along!  I can't believe how grown up they look, though!  It happened so fast!

 We all met up for dinner beforehand at a little pizza restaurant in downtown Tulsa before hitting up the concert at the BOK.

 Avery with her lifelong friends, MaryKate Vaclaw, Izzy Vaclaw, Brigette Bulleigh and Julianna Ahlert.

 We had seats up in the suite but after a while Avery decided to go down and stand on the floor with her friends.  I was grateful to have a seat!  So I've only been to country concerts and I compared Blake Shelton to being at a rock concert which is still true, but I couldn't believe that Imagine Dragons was even louder than the Blake concert!  It was really awesome and I would totally go again!  I'm glad this was Avery's first concert, it will be one she will remember forever!



No comments: