This was Addie's first time to play basketball. We signed her up thinking that she would be on a girls team but there weren't enough girls so the made co-ed teams. I was a little nervous at first but I think it really helped her become more competitive.
Addie was on a really great team of boys (there were only two girls on their team) and the coaches were really good about having the boys pass to the girls. Addie played best at defense but I definitely saw a big improvement in her throughout the season!
It was so much fun watching her play, she even made a couple of baskets!
Austin also played on the YMCA boys team with a lot of his Ranch Heights friends. They also had a good team of boys and he had a lot of fun. He was pretty quick with the ball himself and I could see flashbacks of his dad playing every once in a while! :)
Austin is always outside shooting hoops and playing around. I've seen such a big improvement in him. We had so much fun watching both Austin and Addie play basketball and hope they continue to love it!



No comments:
Post a Comment