I can't believe another school year has come and gone! Some of the fun end of the year activities I was able to attend with the kids were Addie's class conducting the announcements for the day. I believe Addie was in charge of announcing the word of the day.
I was also able to meet Addie and Sooner Park for their field day. She had a lot of fun with her friends playing on the playground, eating pizza, and playing games.
On the very last day of school, Ashton had a field trip up to Independence, Kansas to the zoo up there. Afterwards, the kids got to play at the park and have lunch.
We got back to school just in time for the last assembly of the year, where Austin received the Citizenship Award! I can't believe he is done with Ranch Heights and moving up to Madison Middle School! His "right of passage" was getting to walk home from school. He invited some of his friends over and they all walked home.
In the meantime, we grabbed Avery and celebrated the last day of school by getting some frozen yogurt over at Cherry Berry! Schools out for Summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment