As always, we wait until the last minute to try and figure out what the kids should wear. I was trying to think about what all the kids had worn in the past and remembered borrowing the cutest Dorothy costume from my sister Sara. Just for kicks, I texted her to see if she by chance happened to still have it.
I was over the moon excited to find out that she still had it!!! And I asked just in time! The outfit fit Ashton perfectly! If I had waited one more year it would have been too small! And we even had our own little Toto! Poor Buddy sure could have used a haircut but he was such a good sport!
Once we had Ashton's costume, I knew exactly what I wanted Addie to be... the cutest little scarecrow in the whole world of course!!
She seriously was the cutest thing ever! I loved how her patches on her face turned out. This will hopefully be a costume we will repeat in a few years!
Dorothy, Toto and the Scarecrow
Speaking of repeat costumes, we have really gotten our money's worth with this morph suit! He's decked it out in many different ways!
If I had to name this costume, I would say that Austin dressed up as a Bartlesville Bruin basketball morph dude.
I guess you could say that Avery and Austin are somewhat coordinated this year too! It's hard coming up with cool costumes the older you get, but I love Avery's costume!
With the help of Nate Hansen and Coach McKee, Avery was able to be a Bartlesville Bruin football player! Don't mess with her!
Go Bruins!!
And one of the whole John gang! Happy Halloween 2014!!
Next we headed over to the church for the trunk or treat activity and to meet up with friends. (Evie Vaclaw, Ellie Christiansen, Addison John)
And another one of Addie's closest friends, including Laynie Hansen.
Austin with some of his buds, Logan Vaclaw, Mack Vaclaw and Brandon Bulleigh.
Now we can see Mack's face under that morph suit... and Logan's too! haha!
The Morph Crew!!! I love how each of them have a different color! Wait... red, yellow and blue??? Maybe they spent their "primary" days together!
Avery's friends were even there helping pass out candy! Hadley and Brigette Bulleigh were zombies and Izzy Vaclaw was very creative with the "pig in the blanket" costume!
I LOVED Mikah Hansen's 1920's outfit!
Ashton with her friend Batman... I mean Jake Vaclaw!
A few more of Avery's besties... MaryKate Vaclaw, Brigette Bulleigh, and Julianna Ahlert.
Halloween night we had some friends over for chili and then walked around the neighborhood. The older kids got away without a picture but here are the little girls. Addie and Ashton with Laynie Hansen, Claire Aushwitz and Kate Hubbard.
Sweet little Kash Hubbard wasn't quite old enough to understand Halloween this year but he will love it next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment