If I thought Austin was making me feel old, Avery's right behind him making me feel even older! haha!! But Avery has an old soul anyway and I always think she's older than she is!
It might look like she's holding underwear, but she really liked her new swimsuit I picked out! It is always a little harder picking out gifts as the kids get older and have more of an opinion as to what they like, but luckily I did good... this time!
We grabbed Avery out of school also, and took her to lunch. She chose Chili's as well, slim pickings when you're from a small town! But we like it!
After school Avery had golf and then I took her to get a pedicure. Now that's the way to a girls heart!
Another way to this girl's heart was surprising her with a visit from one of her favorite guys!! Scott was in town on business and we surprised her with him being here! Just wish Ashley could have snuck on the plane as well!
So we had dinner at one of our "Framilies" favorites spots, Hideaway Pizza!
Even though Avery is just fourteen, she has an amazing group of girlfriends who are a wide range of ages, including 17 and driving. It sure has made it easier on us! That weekend we had her friends surprise her and take her out to dinner and ice-cream! We love you sweet girl!! Happy Birthday!!







No comments:
Post a Comment