Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bonfire Bash!



One of the highlights of our Tennessee trip is our annual bonfire in the Jensen's backyard. They live in a housing addition that's out in the country, so they have the best of both worlds! Here is my brother Jordan with our niece, Karrington. And here is our other niece, Kimball.

I caught Randy enjoying his hotdog along side my brother Jordan. And the sideways picture is of my brother Joe. Sorry Joe!!! I tried to get your picture to turn but I had no luck! I'll keep working on that!
Here I am with my sister, Amy, who graciously lets us all come and raid her house for a week! And Uncle Todd gave all the kids glow sticks... Austin was using his as either sunglasses or a shield from the smoke!
Here is beautiful Miss Kaylee Brooke and next is Avery with her cousins Karrington, Mika and Kinley enjoying the warmth of the fire.

I got a good "cheese" from Austin and Sora... and here is Uncle Todd handing out the sticks for roasting hotdogs.

Austin is enjoying whatever Gum-Gum is saying (that's my grandma) and Addie is taking comfort from Nana (my mom).

Here is my nephew, Kyson, who has somehow grown up to be 16 and driving... I can't believe it! And of course Randy with "daddy's little girl".

Here I am with my sisters, Amy and Sara. And Avery is enjoying her bite of smores. Fun times!!

No comments: