Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!! I love getting together with family and not having to worry about all the gifts and hoop-la of Christmas! For the past few years we have spent every Thanksgiving up in Tennessee at my sisters house. The kids really enjoying playing with their cousins and of course I enjoy seeing my siblings!! Austin has his eye on the deviled eggs... but he's no devil!!!
And here is Avery waiting patiently in the line... there are so many people we have to do buffet style. That's my favorite way to eat anyway!!


For some reason, every time I got the camera out- Addie came running up to me and "cheesing"! And know matter how many pictures I took of her, she didn't stop saying "cheese" for the camera until I would put it away!


Here is Avery with some of her cousins sitting down to their Thanksgiving dinner. I know what Avery is thankful for!!!

No comments: