Monday, December 10, 2007

Let it... SLEET?!?!


Well, we just had our first bad weather of the season. This is the grass in our backyard! Our electricity was out during the night but luckily it came back on just before we got up in the morning! The kids, of course, were out of school!


When the kids first saw the sleet coming down they asked Randy if he would help them make a snowman. I'm not quite sure how they planned on doing this... they were just so excited! They found an alternative to making a snowman though!

And here they are holding onto icicles! I remember loving icicles! I made sure, however, that they weren't pulling them off the car!

2 comments:

Camille said...

We used to love freezing rain when I was a kid. We never see it here though. How fun for your kids. They are darling.

Springers said...

You have been tagged! Go to my blog to see what to do.