Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

Okay, I'm pretty new to blogging so I'm not too sure about this "tagging" stuff! Anyway, I'm doing this for you, Nat! I know I'll blow it because I don't know six other people who blog... SORRY!!

Post these rules of "tag" at the beginning of your blog. List 6 facts, habit or obsession about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag 6 people and post their names. Go to their blog and leave them a comment letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog for more details.

1. FACT: I am pregnant. I'm due June 30th and we will find out what we are having Jan 29th!

2. FACT: I HATE forwards! I usually don't even open them... I hope that doesn't hurt anyone's feelings!

3. OBSESSION: I'm obsessed with my blog page and taking pictures! The "taking pictures" is definitely a family trait Randy is always teasing me about. My blog is something I never thought I had time for but now I can't keep myself away! I wish I was more of a computer geek so I could understand all the cool things... but I still have fun!

4. OBSESSION: My other obsession is from my OCD... I LOVE throwing things away. I get in more trouble for that than anything else! Any chance I get I'm getting rid of things... toys, clothes, and especially PAPERS... I hate paper! I want simplicity!!

5. HABIT: Laundry! I know that sounds weird, but the only constant of my week is my laundry. It's top on my list. If I don't do laundry Monday, Wednesday and Friday our house is drowning in clothes. You can always tell how I'm feeling by the amount of laundry there is to do. Lately it's been piling up... did I mention I'm pregnant?

6. HABIT: I wish I could say exercise... hopefully when I'm feeling better! I really don't have a lot of habits. I'm going to have to say... DVR. I don't watch anything that isn't on my DVR! It's the best invention!! Even Randy records his sports and starts watching it an hour or so later so by the time it's over- he's done watching it. It saves so much time!

Okay... so this is when I'm supposed to tag 6 more people. Like I said, I'm going to blow it... SORRY!! If anyone wants to do this, feel free! I check all my friends blogs once a week! I love seeing your pictures and what you all are doing. Hope you all have a great week!!

2 comments:

Springers said...

I love the DVR thing! I can't stand to watch regular TV anymore, EVER!

No biggie on tagging 6 more people. I just found it fun to read yours!

Anonymous said...

Ok! I just wanted to say...I had NO idea what being tagged meant, but I loved reading your list. Oh...we have one thing in MAJOR common. I didn't realize we shared the love of throwing things away. I my favorite day of the week is...garbage day...I love those men on that big truck. There is nothing that can bring a smile faster to my face than the garbage man! Blessed be the garbage man, for he shall take away my garbage so I can do it again the next week! When Tyler was little we used to pray for the garbage man. Yes, my love spilled over to my child.