Wow! What a day. It started off like any other day. Then we get a phone call from Dr. Ahlert's office saying they had a cancellation and wanted to know if we would like to come in. Austin had a small cavity at his last appointment so we needed to get that taken care of. Austin has had a loose tooth for a long time, but his other tooth started growing in behind it, so I decided to ask Dr. Ahlert to pull it out. Next thing I know, we are pulling out four teeth!!
Dr. Ahlert had already told me Austin's teeth are so close together that he didn't think he would lose them by himself, so I was prepared for that, but I didn't think it would be so many at one time! Austin did AWESOME as usual. I actually gave him the option of having two done now and then two more taken out in a couple of months, but he decided he would rather not go through this twice. Hopefully now there will be room for his big teeth to come in... and he's pretty excited for the tooth fairy to drop a load of cash under his pillow!!

No comments:
Post a Comment