Friday, July 24, 2009

Randy's first HOLE IN ONE!!!

 
It's taken me a while to post this exciting event because I didn't have any pictures! A couple of weeks ago, all the John boys spent a weekend over in Branson, MO. I reminded Randy to take the camera, but the battery was out! Robert also took his camera but it ran out of battery too! Randy did buy a disposable camera and I just got the pictures back... so here we go! They began their weekend fishing at Dogwood Canyon. Randy isn't much of a fisherman, but he enjoyed catching the trout. He said they each caught between 5-10 trout... is that good?
 
They spent the rest of the weekend golfing. They played the Payne Stewart course and John Daly's Murder Rock course.
 
On the way up to Branson, Randy had mentioned to his Dad that this would be a perfect time to hit a hole-in-one. Well, I guess the golf gods were agreeing with Randy because while they were playing Murder Rock, on the 9th hole, Randy hit his first hole in one!!! He called me on the phone as he was walking up to his ball... I was so excited for him! He couldn't have picked a better time. Ricky, Ryan, Robert and Dad all signed his score card and we have his ball retired up on the golf shelf.
 
This is a picture of the 9th hole at Murder Rock. I'm so proud of you Randy! He had a great, but quick weekend. One more day with the boys would have been perfect! It's been a long time since just the boys hung out... hopefully it won't take as long for the next time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: