So as I mentioned on my last blog, we took Addie out to dinner for her birthday. We actually chose Monterey's Tex Mex because they make a big deal out of birthdays. We kept asking Addie if she wanted them to put a hat on her and sing Happy Birthday. She told us yes over and over again. Until we told her the music playing was for her!! Notice the smile on her face in this picture... it didn't last long! Watch this video!
She didn't smile the rest of the time... but she sure ate her dessert!!
1 comment:
How dang cute is Addie! I just love that girl. Looks like her birthday was great despite the hat. Ha ha. I think I have a picture of Rachel with almost the same hat and look on her face at that age in Houston. Give her a late birthday hug from me!
Post a Comment