Avery and Austin had left to Branson with Aunt Julie, Uncle Derek, Tanner and Grandma- so Randy and I thought it would be a perfect time to take the girls to Kiddie Park. We hadn't gone all summer because it was so hot and it gets so crowded and Avery and Austin are too big for a lot of the rides so its not too exciting for them anymore. It was finally time to introduce Ashton to the fun!
I was worried how Ashton would handle the rides. We started on the cars, planes, and then the horse and carriage. She did great!! She was a little concerned the first time she saw me walk away... but she adapted very well. The only ride she was a little concerned about was the ferris wheel. I love how she is holding on to Randy!
Every ride we put Ashton on, she loved! Even when she was probably a little on the small side! Addie was a big help- they rode most of the rides together.
This was one of the rides Ashton didn't make it on. Addie was very happy here because her boat had Dora the Explorer on it (you can't see it in the picture).

3 comments:
How cute! We only went once also. It was just too hot... and like you said the kids aren't as excited. I should have taken Sydnee. She was sick the night Sam went with the big kids. Ashton seems to like it!
So cute! We took Kaylin last time we were there and she LOVED it!!! I too was a little concerned as to whether or not she would like it but she didn't cry on any of the rides!!!
Oh the good old kiddie park, how fun! Those are two adorable girls! Where did Ashton get those cute curls?
Post a Comment