He also banged up his right arm pretty bad. He said he couldn't go to school because his arm hurt too bad to write, but I think he just didn't want people to stare at him so I kept him home from school on Monday. And then Monday night Addie went running back to the bedrooms with Austin, lost her balance and fell right into the coffee table! She came running into the family room with blood just dripping down her face! It was bad! I hurried and got her a cloth and she kept crying. I told her she needed to stop crying because it was making it bleed more... but she informed me that she was crying because she needed to go to the bathroom! Lol!
Randy rushed to the hospital to get her stitches. He said she was AWESOME!! She got three shots, 6 stitches, and she didn't cry!! No tears from Addie, but the whole time I was home trying to calm Avery and Austin down because they were crying hysterically! Austin thought it was his fault because he asked her to go back to the bedrooms with him and he thought she was going to die. Avery was crying because she didn't like Austin blaming himself, and she wanted to be with Addie, and she thought Addie was going to have to stay in the hospital.
Here's my little "stitch". When they got home Randy informed me that he promised Addie she could sleep in our bed, she could have her nails painted pink, she could get a treat and she could get a new shirt. So we had a busy day the next day making sure Addie got all she was promised! And she deserved it! My poor little sweetheart!

2 comments:
What a weekend for the John's! Tell Austin I think he looks like a tough guy with that bruise on his head. And Poor little Addie! She looks just as cute as she did before the stitches!
Man. What a weekend. I think that is so sweet that Randy promised her such fun little girl things. I'm sure that helped her to be brave. She is such a doll.
Post a Comment