
Yes, I do realize I already posted this picture... but they're just so darn cute!!

I had these big plans to take the kids after church somewhere to take pictures, but the rain decided I didn't need to do that this year.

So we just took pictures inside the house!

The kids really enjoyed the church service, especially primary. They all seem to love their new primary teachers.

Ashton made me stay with her in nursery where she learned all about the tomb and an angel coming to move the stone after Jesus had been dead for 3 days. And then he rose from the dead! It's so fun hearing her tell the story!

I also took a few pictures of my nephew, Tanner, who also goes to church at the same time as us.

And my
niece, Taylor! Taylor and I have become very good friends! She now lets me hold her and even WANTS me to hold her! She's so sweet.
1 comment:
Great pics! Look how big Taylor is already... wow!
Post a Comment