Good morning birthday boy!!! Holy cow, I can't believe Austin is now 10 years old. Austin began his day by rummaging through all the balloons and door decorations to get to his breakfast.
We started the morning off nice and early since he had to go to school. His request for breakfast was eggs and bacon. I think he would have been happy with just the bacon!!
I enticed getting ready for school by telling the kids Austin could open a present before school if they were all ready. Addie and Ashton were just as excited about him opening gifts as he was!
We like to spread out the opening of gifts through out the day so it isn't all over with at once. He opened another when he got home from school, and then another before dinner.
Austin's absolute favorite eating grounds is Buffalo Wild Wings. We were joined by some of our friends for dinner. After that we went home for one more gift and off to bed. I think he enjoyed his birthday! This boy is such a joy to Randy and I. I think he was prepared before he came to this world to be a brother to all sisters! He's so laid back and chill with all (well, most) of the girl drama. He is so imaginative and I'm still surprised at how he can make something out of nothing! He's great a sports but he also loves to just relax. He's very well-rounded and we are so proud to have him as our son! Happy Birthday, Austin!



No comments:
Post a Comment