While Avery was having her birthday party, Austin was having a little party of his own! Austin, Tanner and Derek had a little campout and slept outside in Tanner's new tent. Well, they almost made it all night! I think Derek said they went in the house around 3am because the boys got cold.
What's a campout without a fire! I have to say, this is my idea of a campout! I actually tried to get Randy to buy me a ceramic firepit so we could do "campouts" in our backyard. I'm still pushing for one!
I know I've mentioned the smores Austin made me in Tennessee... it was seriously the best I'd ever had! So when I saw this picture of him enjoying his marshmallow, I really wanted to be there!!
Thank you Julie and Derek for the fun night! Austin had a blast!

No comments:
Post a Comment