What a weekend! Easter Sunday was expecting rain... so we filled our Saturday with many activities. We started out the morning at Grandma and Grandpa Johns home with a lot of our cousins. Julie and Grandma planned a fun easter egg hunt for the cousins with pizza afterwards. We came for the hunt and then had to hurry off to Avery's soccer game. The kids had a blast and Austin and Addie stayed behind to continue in the fun!
After Avery's soccer game we went back to pick up Addie and Austin and then headed over to my grandma's house where she and Nana planned to dye eggs with the kids and their cousins from my side of the family. They made beautiful eggs and then did another easter egg hunt and made some desserts. After that we hurried over to Austins soccer game! And if that wasn't enough, Randy took the older three kids to a movie while I stayed home with Ashton. I was tuckered out!
Easter Sunday was a rainy day, but the kids didn't seem to mind. The Easter bunny left eggs all over the house, some coloring books, and some fun t-shirts!
We had to hurry and get ready for morning church, but it was sure nice to come home and nap to the sound of rain! Hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Easter!

1 comment:
The kiddos are getting SO BIG!!! I still do a double take whenever I look at Avery. She is a mini you! They are all so beautiful!!
Post a Comment