I'm way behind on my blog! Life has been so busy! Austin is now 6 years old! Wow, has time flown. I remember when he was first born and I just couldn't stop kissing those big fat cheeks of his! His cheeks aren't so chubby anymore, but I still like to kiss them! Austin took cupcakes to school for his birthday.
Austin had a birthday party this year and around 11 kids came. Here he is getting ready to blow out his candles. Hope your wish comes true, buddy!
I don't think he had a favorite gift this year, they were all good! He still loves his Spider-Man guys! I think he's up to about six now, and he plays with all of them!
I had planned a scavenger hunt, but the weather turned bad on us so I had to be creative in doing it all indoors! The kids had a lot of fun. They had to go to different areas of the house and do some crazy activity while we took pictures. Special thanks to Julie and Derek, and Kevin and Kelly for helping us with the pictures and with all the kids! Word to the wise, never plan a 3 hour birthday party for 6 year olds at your house if there is a chance for rain! Whew- it was crazy!! But Austin had a blast... and we survived!


No comments:
Post a Comment