Friday, April 10, 2009

Avery's Birthday Party

 
Avery was wanting to do a Hawaiian birthday party. But after I finished Austin's party just the friday before, I decided it would take too much planning. I stuck with the scavenger hunt, but through in a couple of Hawaiian things. One of the things Avery really wanted was the fun drinks with the umbrellas.
 
Luckily the weather was nice, so this party went much more smoothly. They were able to take their pizza and play outside for a while before getting started on the scavenger hunt.
 
This was our first picture from our scavenger hunt. All the rest was outside. I had the girls all do the hunt together instead of splitting them up, and I also had more activities afterwards. There was a hula hoop contests, toe nail painting, and frame decorating which we put this picture inside. Luckily for Avery we had a trial run with Austin's party!
 
And here is a collage of some of the scavenger hunt activities. I think the girls all had a great time! I know Avery did! This time we barely got the cookie cake and presents opened before parents started coming!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anne said...

Fun party idea. You will have to give me the "hunt" plans! I am always in great need in November!