I know in some places of the world, snow in March is no big deal. But for us in Oklahoma, to have snow at the end of March was a HUGE deal. In fact, it was on the record books. This was actually the day after Austin's birthday party, so now you know why we couldn't go outside!
Randy took the kids to go sledding down one of the hills in town. I sent him with the camera and my well-wishes... I was not about to go! I think I've mentioned before how much I hate the cold!
The kids all had a lot of fun... at least for the first hour.
I love this picture Randy took of Addie. I think you can tell who she takes after! She was ready for a nice warm bath!

1 comment:
That looks fun! We should have gone sledding....
Post a Comment