Now that Uncle Jordan and Auntie Jen live in Independence, KS we get to see them much more often! This last time, Jen brought balloons with her. She is as good as any clown I have seen! She can do anything... and the kids LOVED it!!
Here is Avery with her balloon hat and horse. Jen also made her a flower, ladybug bracelet, sword and belt, and a flying mouse. At least that's all I can remember right now!Austin is holding his alien man hat that Jen made him. She also made him a Vikings hat, sword and belt and flying mouse. The kids loved their flying mice! That was a big hit. We had friends over that same weekend for the SuperBowl so all the kids got a chance to play with the balloons.
This is supposed to be a hat! Ashton also had a poodle puppy which she loved. Jen made her a ladybug bracelet but she didn't like having it on her arm. Thankyou, Auntie Jen! You made the kids weekend!!!

3 comments:
How fun. I didn't realize your sister in law had made those. Sydnee just loved that pink hat, or at least what she was wearing as a hat!
Oh my! The balloons look SO fun! I certainly need to learn how to do that. Looks like the kids had so much fun! My kids love those too! You just reminded me that I wanted to learn how to tie balloons....another to do. Maybe our whole family can learn.
Oh my! The balloons look SO fun! I certainly need to learn how to do that. Looks like the kids had so much fun! My kids love those too! You just reminded me that I wanted to learn how to tie balloons....another to do. Maybe our whole family can learn.
Post a Comment