Here is Austin outside waiting to go sledding. Randy and Kevin Murphy took the kids over to the golf course to go sledding. Avery had spent the night with Addison Peck that night so I didn't get any pictures of her. I gave them my camera to take pictures but they left it in the car.
Addison couldn't wait to get down in the snow! Luckily I have 4 pants and 5 shirts on her! Randy said she wouldn't go sledding once they got there. She just watched everyone... but hopefully she stayed warm!
I love this picture of Ashton. I kept her inside but she wanted to put Avery's hat on. She just sat on the couch and stared out at the kids. Randy did come get her and let her touch the snow. She didn't like it! She must be like her mom!

No comments:
Post a Comment