Monday, February 22, 2010

Bowling with the Colaws

We were so excited to be able to hang out with the Colaws again! Rick was in town for the weekend and wanted to do a little something for Connors birthday. Kylee and the kids are here for a semester before heading out with Rick to Washington D.C. So any time we can spend with them is great!


I LOVE Austin's face here!! He was throwing the ball down the lane and dropped it on his back swing... he was so embarrassed! This was when I wished I was carrying a video camera!!! Very funny!

Addie and Ashton mainly watched the others bowl. After a while Addie got her courage up and wanted to take a turn. Avery let her take her turn a couple of times and now she wants to go bowling all the time!


And here is Avery with Ashton. Ashton was mesmerized by the ball return... she thought that was too cool! Avery was very impressive bowling... she even got a strike! Austin got a couple of spares which was exciting also... they had a blast! It was fun for them to meet up with the Colaw kids again, it's been a long time.


I had Randy grab a picture of Kylee and I. Kylee and I have known eachother since 1st grade and I have always loved her. She is such a sweetheart!! It was so nice hanging out again and hopefully we will get some more time together before they take off for D.C.


Posted by Picasa


No comments: