even though you can't tell it from this picture! They basically just didn't want to stop playing to take the picture! Avery was my only good sport! Austin (barely seen on the couch) and Sloan were best buds! Talladega Nights had just came out so Sloan would call Austin "Ricky Bobby" and Austin would call Sloan "Ricky Bobby". Randy and I, however, would call Sloan "Dupree" since he was living with us! You, Me and Dupree was another movie that came out during that time and the three of us went to see it in the theater. Too funny! Sloan left right before Addie was born, so this was his first time to see Addie or Ashton. I can't believe I had two kids in the short amount of time! Addie, my little pistol was hiding her face for this picture but....
She decided to peek through for this picture! Sloan brought his beautiful and sweet girlfriend, Liesl, back to Bartlesville with him. We fell in love with her right away! Anyone who can put up with my crazy bunch is a pretty special person!
This particular day, Sloan and Liesl were heading to the George Strait/Reba McIntire concert. They said it was amazing! Not only was it George and Reba which is amazing as is... but LeAnn Womack opened for them and Michelle Pederson (host of the Singing Bee) made an appearance with Reba. Man, I wish I could have seen that one! Thanks for the great weekend, Sloan and Liesl! Can't wait to see you all again!

No comments:
Post a Comment