Here is Brandon, the assistant golf pro, talking to the kids about golf. Austin really learned a lot and when I would pick him up after Addie's swimming he would always go outside with practice balls and show me what he could do. He has a pretty good swing! One day I asked him how golf was going and he told me that he did good cause he hit the ball over the fence. Well, it must have been a good swing because the fence is high, however it also must have gone sideways so I'm not sure how good it really was! But I was glad that he had fun and was excited about learning. This is a sport he and his dad can always play together!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Austin's Golf Clinic
Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa John, Austin was able to participate in a free golf clinic this summer. I say thanks to Grandma and Grandpa because the clinic was right at the same time as Avery's soccer camp and Addie's swimming lessons so there was no way I could have gotten him there. The clinic was three days, so each night we would take Austin over to Grandma and Grandpa's house to spend the night and they would take him and his cousin Tanner up to the golf course. I snuck up there on the last day in between soccer camp and swimming lessons to get a picture of Austin. They were still listening to their instructor at this time. I couldn't stick around long enough to see him take some swings because I had to hurry on to Addie's swimming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment