
So, to my surprise- Randy showed up at the Jensen's!! We were so excited! He missed us so much and decided to fly in on Wednesday. He had Jordan and Jen pick him up at the airport. Jen asked Avery to go get her something in the car and Randy was hiding in the seat! Our family was together!

So we celebrated by going to Bounce U! This has become a tradition... every time we go to Auntie Mamie's house the kids won't leave us alone until we have gone here!

Needless to say, I took a ton of pictures! We love the slide that you need a blanket for to help go faster. Here is Austin at the bottom.

They have so many fun inflatable toys, and Ashton was all too happy to have everyone take her down each one of them. Here she is with Kinley.

I even got into the spirit! This was an obstacle course that I went through with Ashton and Addie.

The kids again at the bottom of the slide that you use blankets with.

Avery and Randy taking a little break. We were still in shock that Randy was with us!

And a quick snap of me and my beautiful sister, Amy.

There's a fun spiderweb that's super high and then you slide down an inflatable slide. It seriously works your whole body! I had to go up with Addie twice and Austin once.

Austin was actually good at this, but he wanted me to go with him one time.

This was my mom and Avery after they made it through the web. My mom actually did it twice!

I was trying to get a picture of Jen and Kaylee racing over this inflatable toy, but all I got was their feet!

Looks like they are okay!

Here's Avery and Karrington in the dodgeball course.

These silly kids... I think they had more fun than the younger kids! Jordan, Jen and Kaylee.

Like I said, Ashton got to go on rides with everyone! Here she is with Karrington.

Jordan and Jen raced in the obstacle course over and over again. It was close, but I think Jordan won each time. Sorry Jen!

Fun times! It never gets old!
1 comment:
What a good surprise, way to go Randy!! I bet you all loved it. Those inflatable thing are a lot of work huh? We have one here and I was as tired as the kids at the end. :) What a fun day!
Post a Comment