
After our first trip to see Buddy, I knew this would be a great place for pictures! So the next time we went back, I attempted a few.

I like Ashton looking back on this one...

and I like the way Addie is looking at Austin here. But there are a few too many shadows,

This is one of my favorites. Again, I like how Austin and Addie are holding hands and conversing and I like that Ashton decided to just take a seat and play with the rocks.

I spent a lot of time on this one because I like it so much, but if you notice my mom is right at the top of Addie's head! I tried so hard to take her out of the picture but I could never get it to work! Let me know if anyone has ideas!

And then I did individual pictures of the kids. Avery...

Austin...

Addison...

and last but not least- Ashton.
1 comment:
Your kids are adorable. Great job on the pictures. I love the individuals and I especially like the ones of your kids walking hand in hand. It's so sweet. I wish we lived closer.
That bouncy place looked like so much fun!
Post a Comment