
Last time we went to see Buddy, we didn't ride him. But this time, we went to ride! Kinley and Kaylee came with us to show us the ropes!

Uncle Todd started by letting Buddy run around in a circle fence area (I told you I'm not a country girl!) and then we walked him back to a pasture to ride. It was such a beautiful walk and such a beautiful day.

Kaylee and Ashton stopped to play with some rocks...

and we lingered by the creek. Yes, the same creek they had gotten into the last time we were there. This time I had planned on pictures, so the rule was no getting in the water!

Here is Kaylee lovin' on Buddy. It made me want to get my kids a horse... but I don't know where I would keep one!

My mom even got on the horse! Actually, I did too but I hadn't gotten ready for the day so I requested no pictures! :-) One good thing about being behind the camera!

My little cowboy... he looks so intense! Uncle Todd walked in front of Buddy and he would just follow him! Did I mention Buddy is a good horse!

And Addie didn't take much coaxing to get on and ride!

I think Ashton rather liked this view because she didn't really want to get on.

She was a pretty good sport about sitting there for a sec, and then she was done!

And sweet Avery! She did really good on Buddy. Todd was very impressed by her and let her go around the pasture by herself. However, her second time around was a little different. We weren't paying too close attention to her because she had done so good the first time. We were talking and next thing we knew she was on the ground! I guess she was slipping one way and over corrected herself and fell right off. Buddy was really good though, he did a little shuffle to get out of her way and then just started walking off to the far end of the field. I thought for sure she had broken her wrist but luckily she was fine!

And then there's Miss Kinley, our free spirit! She has no fear and is so good with Buddy. Last time we went she was taking horse riding lessons. She is really good with horses. All in all, it was a good day. Avery showed a brave face but I soon as we got back she called her daddy crying. We told Randy that every time he doesn't come, one of his kids gets hurt!
No comments:
Post a Comment