Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dinner with the Family

I think I've mentioned before, but my youngest brother Joe and his wife Lindsay live in Brandon, FL (just outside Tampa). My oldest sister Amy and her husband Todd decided to take their kids on a cruise this year for Christmas, departing out of Port Canaveral. So before they took off, we all met up for dinner!We thought Benihana's would be a fun place! The kids were so happy to see their Uncle Joe again!I've already seen pictures of the Jensen's cruise, and it looks like they had so much fun! (It's taken me a while to finally post pictures of our Christmas... I know!)
Joe had to work Thanksgiving this year so he and Lindsay weren't able to join us in Tennessee. We were so glad to be able to see them and catch up! Here they are with our niece, Kaylee.The kids got these cute little hats and chopsticks which kept them entertained for a while.
The next day was Karrington's birthday, so Amy had the restaurant come sing to her. She is now 14!!! I can't believe it!! Here is Kinley, Avery and Karrington waiting patiently for their cook.Not waiting as patiently was my daughter, Addie! She was just too excited to hang out with her cousin, Kimball!But once the cook got there, she was all eyes!!
The kids were very entertained!!I think Austin has a new career choice!And he had a couple of assistants come join him to cook for us!Ashton didn't want to miss out on any of the fun either!

Such a great evening!! We had a blast... only wish it lasted longer! :)

No comments: