Monday, January 24, 2011

Hollywood Studios

The next day, Christmas Eve, we went to Hollywood Studios.

Our first stop... Beauty and the Beast- Live on Stage! Can you tell the girls were ready to see Belle!Such a cute show! They basically made it through the whole movie, including the best songs, in 30 minutes!Ashton and I enjoying Beauty and the Beast.Next up... Tower of Terror!!! Avery is smiling now... but we had to MAKE her go on this ride. Believe it or not, Addie was tall enough to do this! First go around was Austin, Addie and I. I really didn't know what to expect. All I knew is that it went up and then it was a big fall. Wow, it was so much more! Addie and Austin were scared!! I was laughing so hard at their faces, it was priceless. MY FAVORITE RIDE EVER!! When we got off, they both said they loved it... but Addie didn't want to go again! :) Austin went again with Randy and Avery. Avery said it was good too, but didn't want to go again! I think this ended up being one of Randy's favorites also... I know it was Austin's and mine. We had gotten fast passes earlier for the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, so I took Austin and Avery on that. Once again, I had to make Avery ride it. She didn't really like it, I told her to hold her head back but I think it still jerked around too much. But I'm glad she tried it once.

Next was something that Avery was excited to do... The American Idol Experience! That was a lot of fun! We got to vote from 3 contestants. The one we liked won this round. I guess they come back at the end of the day and go up against the other winners from that day. If they win that, they get a golden ticket to go up to the front of the line at a real American Idol audition. Great idea!Now it was Austin's turn for a good show... Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular! I wasn't quite sure what this would be like, but it was actually quite humorous! Austin really liked it... as well as the rest of us!Next was the parade! This was another very interactive parade, our section was mainly Toy Story Characters, which we loved!Woody came around and danced, and the kids got to get up and dance in the street. The army guys were hilarious! Another great parade, and it got us in the mood to go to our last stop of the day...Toy Story Midway Mania! This place was so cool! Just the atmosphere as you are waiting in line was fun.
And the ride didn't disappoint! My favorite family ride EVER!! It was a 3-D ride where you shot imaginary paintballs at targets and kept score. Must, must, must-do!!!

No comments: