Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Magic Kingdom- 2nd attempt!

After our fun day at the beach, we decided we could attempt DisneyWorld again. So we went back to our hotel, cleaned up, and headed out! Our new plan was to get in as many shows/parades and then do a few rides here and there. One of the parades I really wanted to see was the electric parade and firework show at Magic Kingdom.Look at the smiles on these kids! The Magic Kingdom is so magically at night! We couldn't believe the lights on the castle... and they kept changing colors!The electric parade was so fun... it was exactly how I remembered it when I was a young girl at DisneyLand. Here is Cinderella in her coach.And the firework show was so cool! At the beginning they have Tinkerbell start the show by flying down from the castle We were standing right under where she flew... the kids loved it!After the show, a lot of people were leaving so we thought we would take advantage and get a few rides in. We started at Buss Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. I think Ashton had fallen asleep so I took the kids through this one. After that, Randy went with the older kids to Space Mountain. While they were there, I took Addie and AJ to Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. A comedy show, and I was laughing so hard. Ashton woke up after this show (probably from me laughing) so I took her and Addie back through the Buzz Lightyear ride. They loved it.
Here's another pick from Buzz Lightyear. We met back up with Randy, Avery and Austin and then I went through Space Mountain with them while Randy stayed with the younger girls. This was one of the rides Addie wasn't quite tall enough for or I'm sure she would have done it too! But I had to go to Space Mountain... another ride you can't miss at DisneyWorld! We ended up leaving the park this night at 1am! I know, I told you the beach was rejuvenating!

No comments: