After Randy got back from his trip to Utah, we enjoyed a fun get together with the kids from Austin's baseball team, hosted by Brandon and Kari Revard. We had such a great group of kids and parents that we all looked forward to getting back together again. Not only do they have a great pool (here is Austin with Bryce, Brady, Nate and William),
but they rented this huge waterslide for the night! It was a hit, as you can tell from the smiles on Avery and Kaleigh's faces! Addie and Ashton were a little hesitant at first but by the end of the night you couldn't keep them off!
Instead of baseball, this night was all about basketball!
I think I mentioned how great it was that all of our kids had friends to hang out with, not just Austin. Here is Ashton with Addison Revard.
And Avery with a few a her girlfriends: Kaleigh, Grayson, and Riley.
There was lots of food and fun!
And Rebecca Graham made an awesome Rockies Cake for everyone to enjoy!
Here are all the coaches! Randy had a blast with Byron Boles, Brian Vasseur, and Brandon Revard.
So, really quickly, I didn't take any pictures of swimming lessons this year, so I thought I would talk a little about it with this picture of Ashton! She's crazy! She loves having her face in the water at all times. Addie has been in starfish for two years now. Ashton joined her this year, and after just one 2-week session, they both passed starfish! But Addie has picked it up this year and its fun to see her finally get more comfortable in the water. After just one time in seahorse, Addie passed! Ashton is still in seahorse but I wasn't expecting her to pass that class so soon! Austin also did 2 sessions of swimming lessons. He passed dolphin and went into swordfish, but didn't quite pass swordfish after just one round. I think they want him to get a little stronger before heading into shark! I told Avery next year I wanted to put her back into swimming lessons more for a refresher course and excercise since she's already passed everything, but this year she enjoyed sleeping in!
Instead of baseball, this night was all about basketball!
I think I mentioned how great it was that all of our kids had friends to hang out with, not just Austin. Here is Ashton with Addison Revard.
And Avery with a few a her girlfriends: Kaleigh, Grayson, and Riley.
There was lots of food and fun!
And Rebecca Graham made an awesome Rockies Cake for everyone to enjoy!
Here are all the coaches! Randy had a blast with Byron Boles, Brian Vasseur, and Brandon Revard.
So, really quickly, I didn't take any pictures of swimming lessons this year, so I thought I would talk a little about it with this picture of Ashton! She's crazy! She loves having her face in the water at all times. Addie has been in starfish for two years now. Ashton joined her this year, and after just one 2-week session, they both passed starfish! But Addie has picked it up this year and its fun to see her finally get more comfortable in the water. After just one time in seahorse, Addie passed! Ashton is still in seahorse but I wasn't expecting her to pass that class so soon! Austin also did 2 sessions of swimming lessons. He passed dolphin and went into swordfish, but didn't quite pass swordfish after just one round. I think they want him to get a little stronger before heading into shark! I told Avery next year I wanted to put her back into swimming lessons more for a refresher course and excercise since she's already passed everything, but this year she enjoyed sleeping in!
No comments:
Post a Comment