As you can tell from the attire being worn, baseball went in to a few important holidays. The first was Father's Day. But Randy wasn't sad! He was able to spend it with his family and that night he got foot massages! What more do you need! I can't express enough the importance and the special gift of having a great father. And I feel so blessed that my children were given that gift! It makes me so happy to see the faces of my children light up anytime they see their dad. It was truly the determining factor when I decided to marry Randy, and he hasn't disappointed! I love you, Randy!! Happy Father's Day!!
Another important event that happened over one of the baseball weekends was Ashton's birthday! So after the games, we all headed over for a nice dinner with some of our friends from the tournament. Avery is here with her friends Peyton and Grayson.
Addie and Ashton hung out with their friend, Lauren Line, every weekend! It was so great to have other kids around to entertain mine! We are waiting outside Los Cabos restaurant in Jenks, OK in this picture. We actually ate their both nights because it was so good!
The day it was Ashton's birthday, Austin and his friends told the musicians and they came over to serenade Ashton! She LOVED it! I'm still trying to get the video on YouTube! :) And she loves Bryce Revard! He was very sweet and let her sit by him and even share his food with her!
There was a balloon guy outside so it was a big treat to get some cool balloon creatures after dinner! Thanks for sharing your birthday with the baseball team AJ!! We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment