Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jordan+Jen= Forever

December 23, 2009. The big day!! This was the last time we saw Jordan single! Kyson, Jordan, and Jordan's best friend Bobby Goodman left early before the rest of us. I love this picture with the saying on the wall behind them. I'm so proud of my brother and the decisions he has made in his life. I know because of his good choices he was able to find an awesome girl with the same great standards.

The temple ceremony was so special and there was such a special spirit there. It has been a long time since Randy and I have been to a temple marriage and it brought back a lot of the memories I had from our wedding. Here is Jordan and Jen just exiting the doors of the temple after being married.

I got pretty emotional in the temple. I told Jen that I felt like I prayed her to us! Jordan has had many health difficulties and I have spent many times on my knees praying for him and wanting so much for him to find someone who would love him through thick and thin. I really felt the Lord's love for him and knew my prayers had been heard. I adore Jen and feel very blessed to have her as my sister-in-law.


Jen and Jordan- I want you to know how happy I am for both of you! I wish you all the best in your new life journey together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: