Sunday, January 17, 2010

More from the wedding...

I thought I would add some more pictures from the wedding. This was my first time to meet Jen's family. They were so sweet! Here is her mom and dad and her grandparents. And of course my mom and dad.

We almost had all the siblings! We are missing Sara who had to work, but she was there in spirit! Trying to not think about the cold is Ann, Amy, Jordan, Jen, me and Joe.

Jen is the oldest in her family, so she married into a big family of nieces and nephews who already love their Auntie Jen!! Addie wasn't too excited about a picture, but I have to say the only way we even got her in the picture was because of Kyson... she loves you Kyson! And Ashton loves you, Kaylee! You guys are great babysitters!

I had to include this picture because it says it all! It was so cold outside this day. In fact, just before we finished up the pictures it started misting. We were all bundling up with eachother and Randy went and grabbed our car so all the kids could pile in and keep warm. The funny thing was that Jen didn't even act like she was cold. She said she knew she must have been cold because her arms had goosebumps, but she didn't feel anything. Now that's love! :-)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Camille said...

How fun, they sure look like a neat couple. It's great to see Ann.... she looks just the way I remember her. Beautiful!