The Jensen's bought a horse when we were in Tennessee this past summer, and we couldn't wait to get back out and see Buddy the horse. However, I was so worn out I didn't make it on this little adventure. In fact, I should point out at this time that I did the unthinkable... I forgot my camera completely! This is not like me at all. I almost made Randy turn the car around and go back home when I realized what I had done! So all the pictures in Tennessee are pictures from my mom's camera. Waiting patiently for their turn to ride Buddy is Avery, Ann, Austin, Kaylee, Addie, Kimball, Kinley and Karrington.
Avery really enjoyed riding Buddy. She was a little nervous but Uncle Todd was a big help.
Enjoying a nice December day in Tennessee is Kyson, Jordan, Austin, Joe, Amy and Todd.
Addie decided she just enjoying watching everyone else, but Austin was brave and took his turn riding Buddy too.

No comments:
Post a Comment