Sunday, January 17, 2010

Time for Tennessee!

 
We were so excited when my brother Jordan told us he was engaged. We love Jen and couldn't have been happier for the two of them. But when he told us it was going to be December 23rd in the Nashville, TN temple we had to change our holidays around a little bit. Normally we go to Nashville for Thanksgiving, but this year we stayed home for Thanksgiving and went out there for Christmas. Austin loves going to TN and spending time with his cousin Kyson... and his uncles. He gets some good boy time in which is a good change from having only sisters around.

 
Ashton takes a little bit longer to warm up to everyone, but as long as I'm holding her she will smile for the camera!

 
Kyson is a lifeguard at the YMCA so we went there one day to swim. I guess because of all the crazy people in the world, camera's are no longer welcomed in the pool area. I got this picture of Addie before I knew. Their YMCA was super nice and included a "pool park" as I like to call it. The kids had a blast!

 
We were all really excited to see my sister, Ann, again! Kaylee and Joe dressed up as Napoleon and Pedro to pick her up. It had been 9 years this Christmas since I had seen her last, but we picked right back up like we never missed a beat! My kids were so excited to finally meet her!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: