Our second day at Disney World was spent in the Animal Kingdom. This is a great park, especially on a hot day because there is lots of shade!
The Safari is our favorite thing to do in Animal Kingdom. Instead of trying to get a fast pass for it, we decided to just get there at gate opening and ride it first.
I made sure Ashton was in the middle. It really is crazy to me that we just ride through an African-like Safari with wild animals in an open vehicle!
Being there first thing in the morning, we were hoping all the animals would be out and enjoying the day. And they were! I saw all my favorites! The sweet baby giraffes....
and even the baby elephants!
I always want to see the lion, until I see the lion! This is the real reason Ashton sits in the middle! He was up on the top with all the lioness right around him!
The whole time the kids kept saying in their crazy, speech-impaired voice, "we're going on a Safari!" They're so silly!
Next we ran over to get fast passes for the Everest Expedition and then headed to Dinosaur Land USA. There's a couple fun rides over there. We got Addie back on one of the roller coaster rides that Ashton was too little to ride still. But we could all go on this dinosaur ride.
It's not often that Randy and I get to ride on a ride together!
There are some great shows in Animal Kingdom that we always try to hit. Here is Randy and Addie in the Finding Nemo show. No cameras during the show, so I sneaked this before the show started!
And of course the Lion King is a must!
But the ride we rode over and over again was the Everest Expedition! At first we used our fast pass but for the most part, every time we stopped back by it, there weren't many people so we just kept riding! We couldn't get Addie to try it out, I was so bummed!
Avery and I on the ride!
Addie and Ashton were very patient with us riding this so many time! They kept busy by getting their face painted and eating frozen lemonade!







No comments:
Post a Comment