Happy Birthday, Randy!! This guy does so much for us and we love to celebrate him! Randy's birthday just so happened to fall at a crazy time of year this year. As if the day after Halloween isn't hard enough to remember!! Randy has taken on helping with a new 5K in town for the United Way and it happens to fall the day after his birthday. And then the day after that we are leaving for Disney World! But we took some time to take him out to breakfast. Donuts, of course! The breakfast of champions!
Every year Randy tells us he doesn't want anything for his birthday... but I know that he loves gifts. Especially when they are homemade from his kids! They love coming up with their own gifts and I know it means so much to Randy also! Those meaningful gifts from the heart are priceless. But we also got him a few things for his first 5K the next day and to take with him to Disney World.
It had always been suggested to me when I was a young woman to write down qualities I was looking for in a man so I would have an easier time finding that right guy for me. Top on my list was always someone who would be a good father. Through the many years of dating Randy I saw his eyes light up when little kids were around. He loved playing with them, teasing them, and they loved it right back! I knew he would be an amazing father, and I have four wonderful children to attest to that now! We love you, Randy, with all our hearts! Thank you for being the most amazing husband and father!! Happy Birthday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment