As I mentioned, Hollywood Studios is our favorite park! And since we bought five days of tickets, we wanted to go back to Hollywood!
The best part about getting to the park right at opening is that you can spot some of the characters and the long lines to see them haven't started yet! This is Austin's favorite character, Stitch! Last time we came he was able to get a picture with Stitch and he also bought the stuffed animal. This year, we were on the search for Stitch hands! We saw lots of Mickey and Minnie hands but it took us forever to finally find Stitch hands!
Right after getting off of Toy Story Mania, we ran into a fun little act getting ready to start! Addie and Ashton both were called in to be assistant deputies, and were given sheriff stars to take with them.
I was determined this time to get Addie on the Rockin' Roller Coaster. It took much convincing, and all through the line I had to distract her by focusing on other things. Once it was our turn to get on to the ride, she really didn't want to go! Somehow I got her into the car and buckled. Oh man, I will never do that again! I thought she'd love it once it got started, but the whole time she kept telling me she was going to throw up! That thought never crossed my mind! I had my head turned to her and had to talk to her through the whole ride and calm her down. My neck was killing at the end because I was straining to see her the whole time and I didn't enjoy the ride at all thinking I was going to be covered in throw-up for the rest of the day. But she made it! And I took her picture in front of the ride since she conquered the ride. But lesson learned for me! If she says she doesn't want to ride something I will not make her!
This time instead of the car show we went over to the Indiana Jones show.
It was just as exciting with all the action and live stunts! You could feel the heat from all the fire.
I LOVE this picture of the little girls with Randy! It shows their personalities exactly! Addie's timid and not sure about all the fighting, and Ashton is not even phased by it!
We decided to do the Star Wars ride again, but this time Addie was all smiles! She likes these kind of rides where you feel like you're moving but you're not really going anywhere!
Lots of fun and dancing! We were happy to be able to go around one more time and hit all the fun rides! We didn't stay around as long this time around. We had some familiar faces to go meet up with!
After work and school, Joe and Lindsay came to meet up with us and spend the night with us!
We were so excited to be able to spend some time with them again! They live so far away that anytime we can see them we take advantage! What I can't believe is that we ended up at Chili's for dinner! The one restaurant we have in Bartlesville and we go all the way to Florida and hit up a Chili's!
But they don't have balloon people at the Chili's in Bartlesville! A lady came by and made Disney balloon characters for the kids. Addie got Belle, Ashton got Ariel and Austin got Pluto!
And Avery got a Tinker Bell! Super cute! We surprised Joe and Lindsay by getting them tickets to Disney with us tomorrow!!! So excited to have them join us on our last day!!









No comments:
Post a Comment